So I have been nominated for yet another blogger award! the “Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award”. I don’t know what I have done to receive 2 nominations in one week but I am grateful, it’s a humbling experience knowing that someone is interested in your blog and considers you among so many other great bloggers out there 🙂 So here is a huge shout out and thank you to the lovely Victoria from Girl of Grace !! Be sure to check out her blog, it’s jammed packed with beauty reviews, uplifting words and awesome pics 🙂
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
These are the Questions she lined up:
1. What kind of hats do you like to wear??? I don’t wear hats too often, but I have a couple fitted hats (Philly, Knicks, and a Yankee one) I also like straw hats for the summer 🙂
2. What’s in your purse right now? A bunch of junk lol At least 4 different lip glosses, a pay stub, sunglasses, headphones, keys, mascara, portable phone charger, $5.00 lol and some old receipts.
3. How many times a day do you talk on the phone? Does texting count? I legit talk to 3 people on the phone and one of them daily. So physically talking to someone on the phone minutes combined maybe an hour…Texting on the other hand, all day lol.
4. Who do you admire? I admire people who truly live life the way they want with no stipulations, hangups, or fear. People who just let go and do what their hearts desire, I admire them the most.
5. What is your favorite song? I can’t pick just one but at the moment I’d say it’s “Feel my face” By The Weeknd.
Here are my nominees!!
You all bring such creativity to the blogging world in your own unique way, I can’t wait to see how you all answer these questions 🙂
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
2.What is one thing you do everyday that is a must in your daily routine?
3.How do you feel blogging has changed your life (If at all)?
4.Have you ever done a blogging collab? If not, would you consider it?
5.When your not blogging, what do you do in your free time?
Hope you enjoyed this fun post!! Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe or share with a friend, sharing is caring!!! 🙂 Until next time…
Be Blessed Beauties