I get to do another fun post today 🙂 The “Fall into Autumn Tag” the lovely Rebecca Anne nominated me for this awesome tag, so big thank to you!! And shout out to the creators of this tag Denise Lyra and Lilian be sure to check out all three of their pages!!
Here are the rules:
- Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
- Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
- Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
- After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
Here are the questions:
1.What is your go-to fall color? I’m not sure if this question is meant for my outfits or for makeup, so I’ll just tell you both. For makeup I love mauve, and deep color lips, they tend to be great for fall outfits, and nights out on the town. As for my wardrobe I like tans, and browns for fall. I don’t typically wear those colors any other time of the year.
2.When you think of fall what comes to mind? Pumpkins, apple cider, knee high boots and big scarves. THANKSGIVING!!!!! hellloooooo best time of the year for food mmmmmm 🙂 oh and… My birthday duh!!! ((scorpios are the best 😉 )
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip? Well since I kind of already mentioned this, def a dark lip. I used to shy away from dark lips because I’m pretty light skin, but not anymore!! bring them on!
4. Do you change up your skin care routine when fall comes in? Yes, I try to keep my skin more hydrated since it’s much colder, I don’t want my skin to get dry. I also tend to use “regular” foundation instead of a matte foundation because that will help my skin to look dewy and not so flat.
5. What’s your favorite thing about fall? Definitely the clothes. I love fall wardrobes, big cozy sweaters, ripped jeans, nice suede boots, maybe a little fringe on your bag or jacket. It’s the best time of year to dress in my opinion.
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall? Stay inside probably. I do make an annual trip to Vermont though to see the foliage because it’s the best in the country in my opinion. But after that I’m in doors watching movies or reading a good book.
Here are my nominees:
As always I hope you enjoyed this post 🙂 Happy Fall!! and be on the look out for another one of my Halloween makeup ideas. Don’t forget to like, comment, follow or share!! Sharing is caring. Until next time..,
Be Blessed Beauties