Good Evening Beauties!!
I hope that you are all doing well. I have not been keeping up with my end of the bargain on posting twice a week, so please forgive me. I have been busy and making a transition into a new work position, but I should be back on the grind and posting more next week!!!
Today I want to talk to you guys about the products I received in my “Cheers to you !” Voxbox from Influenster to review. I have talked about Influenster before, but here is a quick refresher:
It is a website (“product discovery platform”) that you can sign up for to look at products, give your own reviews on products, and hopefully receive full size products to review and share with other members. What makes it even better is the more social media sites you are linked to earns you rewards, so the greater your influence on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram etc. the greater the chance of earning rewards and receiving Voxboxes. You should really check them out if you have the time!
So I have been sitting on this gift for quite sometime but I have already started using one of the products. I just wanted to share my goodies with you guys 🙂
I came with a cute little postcard listing all of the products in the box:
- A 25% coupon to Peony and Me they offer athletic wear, tops and accessories. I haven’t purchased anything from the website, but I did look at the items and they are pretty stylish (just a little pricey).
- Looking for a new way to get healthy and fit? Well there is a new app called Yaye. Yaye promotes group fitness motivation, through food recipes, exercise programs, and by tracking your progress.
- A Hormel taco meet (free) coupon. Now I gotta admit I have not tried this lol. I’m not sure how it tastes, but it could be great! They can be found in the cold cut isle of the supermarket.
- Dr. Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep in Lavender. Remember my post on https://beautybyelyse.net/2016/01/19/how-to-have-a-spa-day-at-home/ ? Well this would be a perfect addition. The smell alone is relaxing, but when added to your bath or even while soaking your feet it can really make a for an awesome relaxing experience.
5. Lastly I received Suave Professionals Moisture Mask. It is infused with 100% natural almond and Shea Butter. You apply it to wet hair and let it sit for 35 minutes for a deep moisture, replenishing treatment. I plan on using this on Saturday, so I will update you on how it makes my hair feel. Oh! I forget to mention it smells great!! 🙂
- And there you have it all my goodies! If you love trying new products (for free) I would definitely recommend signing up with Influenster ! Until next time…
Be Blessed Beauties