Happy Thursday Beauties!!
I hope that you are all having a great week thus far 🙂 Today’s Post is a little Q & A. The lovely Laurel from Laurel Beauty, nominated me for this a few days ago ((Thank you Laurel)).So everyone be sure to go check out her beauty and fashion finds! She started blogging a few months ago and has already made a wave in the ocean of blogging 🙂 Here are the questions she asked me:
1. Could you go to work with no make up on? I could, but would I want to? lol I could go without the whole fanfare of doing my face, but eyebrows HAVE to be done! No exceptions.
2. Do you always wear fake Eyelashes? No, I typically only wear lashes if I’m going out on the weekend or if I have time to put them on in the morning lol. I rarely wear them to work, and never if I’m just running errands. I don’t want to end up looking like this:
3.Who is your favorite Blogger? I can’t say if I have a favorite blogger. I follow so many and like them all for so many different reasons. But I will say that I enjoy fashion blogs a little bit more than beauty blogs because I love style trends.
4. Which beauty related account/person do stalk most on Instagram? Hands down Kritsy Alane from HippyLip. Ever since we started following/supporting each other we have kept in contact. She’s so sweet and down to earth. 🙂
5. Do you take blogging seriously? Ummm, is blogging my world? No but I take it seriously enough to want to make quality post for you guys to read. I don’t know if I will become a professional blogger, as I currently do have a full time job. But you never know what the future may hold, so with that I will keep an open mind.
6. How often do you buy make up? At least once a week, even if it’s just a lipstick. I have a problem, but I’m not ashamed of it lol I love makeup…without I wouldn’t have anything to share with you guys 🙂
7. How many mascaras do you currently have in your make up bag? Two: Better than Sex by benefit, and Sky Rise by NYX
8. Give me a beauty tip? Your makeup application looks pretty darn good to me lol but one thing I always do is moisturize my lips at night, and in the morning. It really makes your lips soft and the application of lipstick and lip gloss much easier. Check out my post on Vaseline here.
9. Whats your favourite brand? Uhhh, I have a few. Drugstore would have to be NYX and Maybelline. Beauty counter I would have to say MAC.
10.Tell me a make up product you desperately want right now? Everything lol Well I desperately need a new eyebrow wiz pencil by Anastasia Beverly Hills because mine is about to die!!
Thank you again Laurel for tagging me in this. I love doing these types of post 🙂
Here is Are my nominees:
Here are your questions:
1.What lead you to being a beauty blogger?
2.What beauty product can’t you live without?
3.Who is your favorite makeup icon?
4.What’s your favorite song?
5.If you could only apply makeup to one part of your face, what (where) would it be?
6.Whose your blogging bestie?
7.If you could move to NY or LA to pursue a makeup/fashion career where would you go an why?
8.What is your favorite part about blogging?
9. Do you have a youtube channel? If not would you start one?
10. Where do you see your blog in 3 years?
Until next time…
Be Blessed Beauties